Weekly/Monthly Fellowship Opportunities
Sunday School at 9:15am
Pastor Ernie leads a Scripture discussion each week before Worship.
Bible Study – Every Tuesday at 9am
Greenbriar Grill – 308 Mocksville Hwy
Over breakfast Pastor Ernie leads an informal Bible study for anyone who wants to join him.
Women in God’s Service (WINGS)
Second Tuesday at 10am – Fellowship Hall
The women of WINGS gather each month for a devotion, refreshments, and fellowship. They collect items in support of a different local non-profit each month.
Men’s Fellowship – First Tuesday
Each month the men of St. John’s meet at a different restaurant in the area for dinner and fellowship.
Fun & Fellowship
11am Fellowship Hall
Once a quarter the senior citizens of the church enjoy a light lunch, board games, and fellowship.
Fifth Street Ministries
1st and 4th Wednesday
A team from St. John’s helps serve dinner at Fifth Street Ministries twice a month.
Sunday Morning Teams
Every Sunday morning our Worship service is made all the more richer because of volunteers from the congregation. If you’re interested in joining one of these teams please contact the office.
- Altar Guild
- Communion Assistant
- Video and Sound Team
Ministries We Support
Every year we support a variety of local, national, and international non-profit organizations through funds, volunteering, and the collecting of much-needed items. St. John’s is also the home of one of the NALC Disaster Relief Task Force supply warehouses.
- Iredell Christian Ministries
- The Birth Place at Iredell Health (Baby Packs Ministry)
- The Inner Wheel Club of Statesville
- Cystic Fybrosis Research Institute
- Fifth Street Ministries
- Pregnancy Resource Center
- Power Cross Ministries
- Dove House Children’s Advocacy Center
- My Sister’s House
- Foundry House
- Upper Room Ministries
- Water Mission
- Samaritan’s Purse International Relief
- Iredell COAST
- The women of WINGS support two residents at the J. Iverson Riddle Developmental Center
- Iredell County Animal Shelter
- Hospice Houses of Statesville and Mooresville
- Iredell Senior Center
- Spiritual Orphans Network
- Western Carolina Chapter Walk to End Alzheimers
- Ronald McDonald House of Charlotte (pop tabs from alumnium cans)
- McKinney-Vento Program for homeless students in Iredell-Statesville Schools